1. Oil and gas, environmental, chemical and energy engineering;
2. Technical and technological development of the energy sector;
3. Intelligent, digital and automated technologies in the energy sector;
4. Materials science and materials technology in the energy sector;
5. Coal, gas and oil in the fuel and energy complex;
6. Renewable and alternative energy sources;
7. Energy systems and complexes;
8. Reliability and safety of the energy system;
9. Organization of the functioning of energy facilities;
10. Energy production in the context of the transition to sustainable development;
11. World energy infrastructure and electric power complexes;
12. Transportation of fuel and energy resources and transmission of electrical energy;
13. System analysis, physical and mathematical modeling, computer and information technologies in the energy sector;
14. Environmental protection and ecological safety.
The conference is held with the aim of generalizing knowledge in the field of energy and ecology, within the framework of the conference it is planned to consider the following topics:
- Development of new ways of obtaining electrical energy and using fuel and energy resources;
- Search for the most efficient technologies for the use of oil, gas, coal and other natural resources;
- Creation of a system for preserving the environment for future generations.
Thus, the conference will make it possible to formulate scientific recommendations for the development of the energy complex, scientific and practical recommendations for state and regional authorities, international and supranational organizations, the scientific and professional community.
The results of the I International on conference Actual problems of the energy complex: mining, production, transmission, processing and environmental protection (ICAPE2020) are published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, volume 837.
The results of the II International on conference Actual problems of the energy complex: mining, production, transmission, processing and environmental protection (ICAPE2021) are published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, volume 976.
1. Namseul University, Chungcheongnam-do, Republic of Korea;
2. Moscow Polytechnic University, Moscow, Russia
February 08, 2024 - Full Paper Submission Deadline;
February 10, 2024 - Decission Paper Notification;
February 12-14, 2024 - A Сonference.